Retail Sales Associate needed at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is one of the leading fashion outfits in Nigeria with cutting edge trends and global appeal styles with clients ranging from popular international personalities and models all over the world.
Due to recent expansion, there is the need to hire qualified candidates to join our team of highly motivated professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate (Fashion Industry)
- We are seeking a result-driven professional with outstanding selling skills to join our team as Retail Sales Associate.
- The person in this position will be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- The Retail Sales Associate’s responsibilities will include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
- This person should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our showroom’s visual appearance in high standards.
- Ultimately, you will ensure to achieve excellent customer service while consistently meeting the showroom’s sales targets.
- This is a rewarding opportunity in an environment that supports success.
Key Elements of the Role
- Report to the Head, Sales
- Act as the first port of call while welcoming customers to the showroom and answer their queries
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Be in constant communication with prospective customers via cold calls, warm calls, networking events and the use of social media with the goal of generating sales
- Utilize existing customer and resources to network and build customer referrals o Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Follow and achieve department’s sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas o Actively seek out customers in showroom
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options o Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products and handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with other departments to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the showroom’s design)
- Liaise with customers and in house design/development teams in order to develop seasonal ranges
- Providing customers with accurate and timely sampling, costing, lead-time and delivery Information as needed working with the head office production team
- Identify potential new customers/markets in association with Head of Design and Product Development to develop business
- Identify key trends in association with Design and Production teams
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant discipline with 3 years proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role
- knowledge of International fashion business practices and procedures
- Business acumen and understanding of the retail products and business cycle
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English and basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiar with inventory procedures (FIFO, LIFO, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to coordinate external partners
- Excellent poise, presence, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle people, processes and products
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Experience in the use of ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Outlook and Excel
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “f-SSE” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.