Freelance Engineers Vacancies at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Engineer (Oil & Gas, Construction, Telecoms)
- Are you a Certified Engineering Professional with over 10 years of experience working on large scale projects?
- Are you tired of full time employment and prefer to work on your own time/terms (freelancing)?
- Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Subject: “Freelance – Engineer”.
- This is only open to experienced and Certified Engineers (COREN) who are currently not fully employed and interested in freelancing.
- We are interested in experienced Engineers in different industries especially the Upstream/Midstream Oil & Gas, Construction and Telecoms industry.