Recruitment at Riddle Technologies Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop activities to create new leads, Identifies new business opportunities by leveraging existing network, researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking deals.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; actively manage and report deal pipeline with clear action plan to win.
- Follow-up on leads by engaging multiple stakeholders and customers
- Converts leads to sales and closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Is able to establish contacts and work with senior levels of leadership within the potential partner or customer organization effectively and strike long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Generate new businesses with clear income lines to the company.
- Maintain and increase income via existing businesses.
- Lead the marketing team in meetings with clients and prospects.
- Develop a strategic plan(s) periodically that would ensure the meeting of the goals and visions.
- Maintain quality services by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Coordinate the activities of the operations department.
- Ability to work and achieve targets given.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Sciences or other relevant field from a reputable university.
- At least two years in sales and business development in Nigeria.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and excitement about the opportunity to creatively build effective, non-traditional sales channels in a nascent product category
- Strong market orientation, entrepreneurial and innovative thinker.
- Result oriented, able to self start, passionate about technology and agriculture, able to multitask and meet deadlines. Can work remotely without supervision.
- Embraces complexity, multi-disciplinary, curious, appreciates different perspectives and cultures.
- Hands-on and get things done, quickly. Highly resourceful, thinks on his/her feet. Very confident and can communicate effectively. Has excellent analytical skills, able to solve problems, fluency people and handle multiple stakeholders.
- Very good verbal and written fluency in English.
Job Title: Client Accounts Executive
- Promote and maintain the strength of company’s image and quality at all time.
- Devise, develop and deliver comprehensive strategic and tactical plans and proposals for client brands/business development.
- Identify new opportunities and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage and monitor their performance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience in a PR or Advertising Agency.
- First class communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Ability to operate professionally and effectively at all times.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market.
- The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category.
- The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field.
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Manager
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients on behalf of the Chairman
- Industry research and preparation of executive summaries and reports as required from time to time
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents and presentations for team members and industry partners
- Interface with Chairman’s direct reports to obtain information and performance reports
- Schedule Chairman’s meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events such as trade shows, industry events, CSR activities and staff appreciation events
- Lead and execute special projects from time to time
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- A Financial or Marketing qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- He/She will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems; for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback; and will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Liaison between Clients and the company and ensures that customers are satisfied and the company meets the KPI’s during deployment
- Ensure projects are properly executed based on the contracts
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Main Job Summary
- To ensure that client business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process improvements, and implementation support.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- First Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as Business Analyst in
- Experience in software development concepts and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience in business process reengineering
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal
- Planning, Organizing and Time Management
- Presentation and Analytical Skill
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
The successful candidate must:
- Have substantial experience in Project Management and can manage application system as well as development/maintenance of projects.
- Be able to design, implement and drive IT and Security Systems processes and governance
- Have Negotiation, Innovation & Leadership skills
- Be able to drive and deliver sales targets of security systems technology to clients by giving presentations on behalf of the company as delegated by the management team
- Possess knowledge of IT and security systems trends and best practices
- Have knowledge of Service level agreements
- Have knowledge of hardware and software requirements across the industry
- Be able to represent the company at external client meetings and events as decided by the management team in pursuit of the company’s objectives
- Maintain and manage the implementation of IT /data security principles and guidelines
- Ensure release management and change control processes exist and is functional
- Be able to ensure the technical quality of the various project deliverables, while understanding the wider risks associated with the work, including the strategic aspects of it.
- Ensure new upgrades/releases of applications process is functional
- Be able to strategically determine current and future technology requirement to achieve corporate objectives and meet client needs
- Ensure strategy/policy/procedures is benchmarked against best practices in industry
- Possess relevant experience in a management role
- Ensure support, coaching and mentoring is continuously provided so that objectives are met
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Have substantial years of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises such as construction/ security/ manufacturing or similar (SMES)
- Hold a Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Relevant Masters/ Business qualification
- Partly qualified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the Subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.