Finance and Admin Assistant Job at WECO Systems International Limited
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant
Key Areas of Responsibilities
The key roles of the Finance and Admin Assistant includes but are not limited to:
- Work with the RM (ABUJA) to manage asset and coordinate logistic for Branch and the Staffs in HQ
- Ensure that all company assets are in good shape at all time.
- Generate and sends monthly stock inventory report, Fixed Assets, Facility Report weekly debt drive report.
- Ensure that all operational needs of the office running is met at all times and environment is conducive to work
- Collects and sends Payment Advice to Financial Accountants on every invoice payment
- Ensures familiarity with market trends , high-quality products or services and maintains efficient productivity.
- Maintains and directs the orderliness and worry-free environment of the branch
- Maintain good records of all monies spent by ensuring expenses are receipted and recorded
- Ensures quality control management systems and documentations are maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
- An HND/B.Sc in Business Administration, Management, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi task and result Oriented.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft office tools and financial reporting tools.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Strong Financial & Analytical Skills
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com