Graduate Resourcing Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resourcing Assistant
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
- The position is based in Damaturu, Yobe state and work under the supervision of the Resourcing Officer.
- The Resourcing Assistant provides support in the recruitment and selection of national staff at the base and ensure the consistency in the implementation of Action Against Hunger recruitment and selection policy.
Task and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain talent pipelines, work closely with other HR team to identify potential gaps in talent and proactively source for these areas, post and manage adverts at the base level.
- Assist the base Resourcing Officer in the collection and filing of documents to create complete recruitment files for all positions.
- Support hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment and selection process, as well as ensuring appropriate resources are deployed to achieve the mission’s values and principles.
- Collaborate with other departments for successful program implementation.
- Update the recruitment tracker for the base and submit to Abuja HR team on monthly basis.
- Maintain positive relationship, establish effective communication and provide timely feedback to candidates.
- Maintain a consistent filing system of recruitment documents and other HR documents.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to recruitment and selection activities (test, interviews etc)
- Participate in the implementation of recruitment and selection policy and participate in other HR related projects.
- Maintain and track all recruitment documents for candidates.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management or equivalent year of experience.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Have excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Be excellent in multitasking and have strong organizational skills.
- Have the ability to pay attention to details, be highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, have strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Have the capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information.
- Have previous experience with INGOs preferably.
- Be fluent in one or more national/regional languages.
- Have an understanding of national labor law and employment norms/practices.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online