Graphics Designer Position at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group – Our client, an indigenous group of companies is currently looking to fill the role of below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The Graphics Designer will create visual concepts that would attract, inform and captivate consumers on the company’s website, blogs, and social media platforms.
- Develop concepts, designs, layouts and info-graphics for product illustrations, marketing campaigns, print and media platforms
- Design marketing materials for prints, graphics for websites, social media
- Contribute creatively to project discussions; perform websites and other social media platform updates.
- Enhance our websites with images and videos that would attract and retain target audience.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs that would give and elevate the company’s visual image
- Working with a range of media including photography and computer-aided design (CAD) to create designs and keeping up to date emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work within the constraint of cost and time Job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Graphic Arts and Design experience is required.
- The Graphic Designer must be comfortable using Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator and with Social Media/ Digital Marketing idea
- Experience in videography is required
- Must understand marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS for /web design/web developing skills is an added advantage.
- Social media savvy and experience working with WordPress, Typography, Print Designs and Layout.
- Smart and diligent.
- Good work ethics.
- Ability to be exceptionally creative and demonstrate the high visual ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- “Out-of-the-box” creative thinker with an exceptional artistic flair
- Excellent knowledge of video and audio editing tools.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.