Programme Officer Job at the Rogan Leadership Foundation
The Rogan Leadership Foundation takes as its point of departure the notion that nation- building is one of the most fundamental and urgent challenges facing the country. Consequently it believes that most of the problems facing the nation such as the anarchic character of its politics, absence of individuals or institutions who command legitimacy across the country’s fault lines, constant complaints of marginalization by all the constituent parts of the county and the increasing problem of de-Nigerianization where citizens and groups de-link from the Nigerian state into primordial identities often with the state as the enemy mere symptoms of the crisis in the country’s nation-building process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
- We are looking for a Programme Officer for its office in Asokoro, Abuja.
- The ideal candidate will generally assist the executive director in running the Foundation.
- He/she is expected to possess the following academic and personal qualifications:
- The candidate must be a graduate, preferably from the Humanities or Social Sciences.
- He/she must be very personable and articulate – both verbally and in writing.
- He/she must be able to write confidently – with little or no errors and must be ‘IT-compliant’.
- He/she must be able to proofread to high standards documents written in social science vocabulary.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: The position is an Immediate start for the right candidate.