Sales and Marketing Assistant Manager Job at Electronic Payplus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant Manager
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products.
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc.
- Build up good relationship with service providers and vendors.
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related discipline
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience
- Project management and administrative experience required.
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Good communicator.
- Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within given time.
- Strategic thinking: Experienced in developing marketing strategies
- Decisive: Capable of delivering quick solutions to the marketing troubles.
- Strong sales support and project management, leadership and training skills.
- Excellent analytical skills: Expert in forwarding thinking & market research
- Sound expertise in development processes and product marketing.
- Excellence presentation skills
- Effective listener
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Note: Candidates residing in surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.