Engineer- Field/Onsite Technical Support Job at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Field/Onsite Technical Support
Reporting To: Direct – Supervisor Technical Support Group; HOD
- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site.
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Perform installation and implementation and network integration at customer’s site
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting is carried out within agreed OLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance to our Client approved standard.
- Share insight & appropriate action against bandwidth consumption, virus infection and security threats.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare daily activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems.
- Customer Service / Technical Support Group.
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical Electronics/Computer Engineering/Communication.
- Desired Experience: 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN,
- Device/Network level Troubleshooting.
- Tech savvy (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet, Customer Focused and Team Player.
- Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.