FPSO Radar/Radio Operators Job at Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Radar/Radio Operator
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Radar/ARPA/AIS Training with excellent operating experience
- GMDSS General Operators Certificate is desirable
- CAA Radio Operators Certificate or Equivalent (VHF Air band Operator)
- CAA Offshore Meteorological Observer Certificate or equivalent is an advantage,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel software,
- Valid BOSIET and Medical Certificate
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Be advised that only qualified personnel will be contacted.