GE Nigeria Graduate EID Intern-NYSC Recruitment
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EID Intern-NYSC
Ref Id: 3132855
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Engineering
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online