Graduate Junior Software Developer Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Develop software solutions according to the functional and technical specifications; following the software development lifecycle
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Team player in the local solution development
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least one year of professional experience in a similar role and operational environment
- Experience in web development, mobile development and object-oriented programming
- Analytical and problem solving skills and process-oriented approach to work
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.