Motion Graphics Designer Role at IROKO Partners Limited
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8:30AM to 5:30PM)
Background and Role
- Our in-house Creative department are responsible for the development and execution of a broad range of creative content for IROKO Partners and its associated channel brands.
- Make an inspired and enthusiastic contribution to our in-house creative design team, designing and delivering motion graphics projects of varying size and complexity.
- Work closely with creative producers to interpret and advise on creative briefs and develop design solutions for on-air promotions and other creative projects.
- Collaborate with other departments within the business to supply additional creative assets for both on-air and off-air projects.
- Manage and deliver several projects simultaneously, on budget and on time.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Expert knowledge of the latest tools of broadcast design
- Production (particularly Adobe After Effects and C4D) required for the delivery of ground-breaking creative work in on-air promotion, advertising and digital media
- Excellent brand development logo design and presentation – must posses excellent (In Design) skills.
- Practical knowledge and experience of broadcast or studio design processes from concept to delivery.
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to effectively present creative ideas to internal and external clients.
- A broad awareness of art and design
- Experience of working in a team in close collaboration with colleagues and external clients
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
- A great showreel demonstrating your own motion graphics projects.
As a person you will be:
- Motivated and pro-active
- Knowledgeable and inquisitive – you know your subject inside-out but follow what is going on in the wider creative world.
- Sensitive and persuasive in your dealings with others
- Patient and persistent particularly when things don’t run to plan
- Positive and optimistic with a determination to see problems as opportunities.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org