Personal Assistant Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire the services of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal assistants shall support the work of MD to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
- He/she shall provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Education: Degree in any relevant related course
- Experience : 3 – 5 years of similar work experience
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com