Vacancy For Executive Assistant In A Leading Agro Allied Company
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, a leader in Agro-Allied Industry, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Group MD/CEO
Reporting to the Group Managing Director/CEO, the candidate will among other duties:
- Ensure high efficiency level on GMD’s schedules and activities as well as ensure effective management of the management meetings.
- Preparing GMD’s speeches for events as required.
- Print documents for GMD and others
- Updating GMD’s professional, social memberships and filling GMD’s forms as required.
- Scanning documents
- Protocol for GMD
- Participate in budgeting process for the companies within the Group.
- Expatriates Quota and Immigration issues.
- Regulate visas
- Renew expatriate’s visas
- Arrange immigration escort for expatriates
- Ensuring new expatria tes adapt seamlessly into our employ
- Arrange appropriate visas, tickets and update expatriates immigration status within the country.
- Arrange visas, travel tickets and BTA for staff’s international trips.
- Any other duty assigned by management
- Schedule GMD’s meetings – Top Management Meeting on Mondays, Business meetings etc and take minutes at meetings
- Follow up to ensure that deliverables from meetings are carried out within specified timelines.
- Monitoring and attending to GMD’s visitors
- Schedule GMD’s local and oversea’s travels: Arrange accommodation and logistics for him while at the locations.
- Liaising with and agreeing with GMD for proper scheduling of GMD’s daily, weekly appointments and itinerary.
- Take GMD’s approval for document from business units and departments within the Group.
- Preferred candidate must have a good B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or any other Social Sciences from a recognized institution and must not be more than 35 years
- In addition the candidate must possess recognized professional qualification and must have good knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel, Access and PowerPoint with minimum working experience of 15 years in similar position.
- Competency/Job Skill Attribute
- Integrity & Trustworthiness
- Good communication and
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizing & Coordinating
- Good analytical skills
- Action Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Managing Systems & Processes
- Team Building
- Negotiation & Conflict
- Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the “Head Corporate Resourcing” by mail: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th July, 2018.