Entry-Level Job For Service Delivery Manager at Rovedana limited
Rovedana limited is a business process consulting firm that is focused on deploying accounting, health and human resource infrastructure to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria. Our HMO service, (RoHealth) is a fast growing aspect of our business. We offer health insurance to both retail and corporate clients through our partners in across the country.
Due to the growing needs of our HMO business, we are currently in need of a suitable qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
- We are currently in search of an experienced person who is versed in client/account management, handling service issues and drawing up analysis and reports on the services of the organisation.
The primary responsibility includes the following:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within the clients’ organizations (Account Management).
- Resolving service issues and complaints.
- Cross selling the organisations services whenever the opportunity arises.
- Carrying out analyses and presenting reports on behalf of the service management team.
- B.Sc degree in any discipline.
- Excellent Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Experienced in carrying out analysis and presenting reports using a data analytical tools.
- A result oriented personality.
- At least 1 – 3 years’ work experience as a client/account manager
- Experience in a Consulting or Service Oriented organisations will be an added advantage.
- Very Good Relationship Management Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of the mail should be “Service Delivery Manager”.