IT Officer Employment at Aquarian Consult Limited
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Job Code: AJ18-03
- The IT Officer maintains the computer network of the organization.
- Providing IT Support, monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
- Examine existing IT systems.
- Defines application problem by conferring with the management team; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Running regular checks on network access, data security and backup systems.
- Configure and handle routers and Install Firewall
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, firewalls, software deployment, security updates, etc.
- Create and maintain existing websites
- Web content Management and development
- Preparation of I.T budgets
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Protect systems and servers from external and internal threat by Analyzing and evaluating systems security vulnerabilities
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Maintaining company networks
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software andsystems
- Updating and maintaining OS and software to the latest release
- Implement security tools and practices across servers and applications/services.
- Understands software development.
Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management Sciences, or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years post NYSC related work experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Understand servers
- Website Development
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
- Networking skills
- Good Communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work within timelines in a fast paced environment
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: cv@Aquarianconsult.com using the job tittle as subject of the email.