Trade Marketing Coordinator Role at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Coordinator
- Creating Trade Marketing plans .
- Executing the Trade Marketing plans.
- Driving brand awareness.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories
- Coordinating and motivating team of Trade Marketing Executives.
- Support the sales teams to execute effectively with the customers
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- A postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 – 9 years’ work experience in the Marketing function of a reputable company preferably FMCG.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online