Accountants/Auditors Job at a Reputable Downstream Petroleum Company
A flagship company in Nigeria’s Downstream Petroleum industry, requires vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen their Accounting team in an expanding market in the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Auditor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidates will be responsible for overseeing the accounting functions, audit of sales and standard operating procedures of the company in assigned territories
- Candidates will be expected to carry out regular findings, identify control lapses, improve controls and provide audit recommendations.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or any related field
- Must have completed NYSC programme and be a Chartered Accountant
- The candidate must have proven success in achieving exceptional audit performance with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in accounting and/or auditing.
- Must have high degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to learn culture
- Not more than 35 years.
- The position attracts a very good remuneration package and career development prospects.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.