Graduate Retail Sales Associate Job at Timekeepers International Limited
Timekeepers International Limited – Our company was set-up with the aim of importing watches, jewellery and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria west Africa. We serve as representatives to some of the world’s best known brands acting as managers of their brands in the territories covered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Work Pattern: Shift Basis
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively deal with enquiries about company and company products
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Effectively serve walk in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient and effective customer relations
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Preparing of weekly reports and rapid after sales service
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
- Good customer service skill
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Good knowledge of the Market/environment
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside in Asaba.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Retail Business: 1 to 2 years
- sales: 1 to 2 years
- computer competency: 1 to 2 years
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This job requires long hours of standing.