School Secretary needed at Silverwood School, Maryland
Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Support the management of the whole school administrative function and lead all support staff.
- Maintain administrative systems that deliver outcomes based on the school’s aims and goals
- Manage and link processes that interact across the school systems
- Support in defining responsibilities, information and support for staff
- Support in developing process measures that are affordable and that will enable value for money decisions for those managing resources
- Use effective methods to review and improve administrative systems
- Use data analysis, evaluation and reporting systems to maximum effect by ensuring systems are streamlined to maximise efficiency and avoid duplication
- Prepare information for publications, websites updates/developments and other creative like brochures, flyers including but not limited to social media such as facebook, twitter etc to project the school and her activities to parents, other agencies .
- Possible day to day responsibility for operation of the school kitchen and production of daily menus, toilet cleaning schedules, visitor, security post management
- Management of database of teachers, staff, parents and contractors.
- Ensure trips are planned and communicated to parents on time and ahead of term
- Ensure teachers and pupils are dressed in the right dress code adopted by the school.
- Good Computer Literacy,
- OND/HND Graduate Trainee Level
- Organised, Articulate and Cerebral
- Upper Credit Qualification.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com