Business Development Officer Vacancy at a Leading Micro Finance Bank
Workforce Group – Our client, a Micro finance Bank in Lekki, Lagos, is urgently looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- 2-4 years sales experience in a Commercial/Microfinance Bank.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Applicants must be staying in or around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Attractive Basic pay plus commission.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Business Development Officer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.