Finance Archive Personnel needed at CornerStone Staffing
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Archive Personnel
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract
- This candidate will be responsible for receiving physical copies of handover note from various hubs – contact delivery assistant for delivery and acknowledge receipt of documents.
- Maintains archive files under optimum storage conditions to preserve their integrity.
- Maintains security of data by ensuring that any records or documents taken from archived files are returned
- Keep track of documents received from different hubs to avoid misplacing documents.
- Ensures all Vendor documents received are reconciled within 24 hours of receiving packages.
- Follow up on documents not provided by hubs to ensure prompt action is taken and feedback is given within 24 hours
- E-archiving : All proof of returns sorted must be scanned, renamed and saved to Google drive.
- Ensure copy of Vendor documents received are sorted by vendor with alphabet and date respectively then box-file on a daily basis.
- Organizes and verifies original data for archiving.
- Photocopies (or scans) as requested, collates, and checks pagination of raw data.
- Submits original raw data to sponsor with cover letter and list of documents for verification.
- Assigns archive numbers; logs study and archive numbers into computer database.
- Updates and maintains archive index database.
- Minimum of B.Sc degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years experience in an office environment with a broad range of administrative experience
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office suite, to include proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online