Graduate Project Officer Role at Averti Professional Managers
Averti Professional Managers is made up of a team of proven professionals with a special focus on Business Advancement, Financing and Human Capital Development.
Our services are broad-based and we are driven by a strong passion to create value for our clients and their businesses by providing them with strategic and tactical advisory support to augment their internal processes and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
- University degree only, Minimum of 2.1 (Second Class Upper)
- Minimum of 1-2years experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Ability to work in a diverse Environment.
- Knowledge of computer application especially Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – A must.
- Ability to proofread.
- Ability to use Microsoft Visio is an added advantage.
- Ability to develop training content- A must.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate sound work Ethics.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]