Job For Support Officer, Commercial Banking at Stanbic IBTC Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Officer, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 31049
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- To provide proactive and value adding transactional support services to Commercial Banking clients, by increasing efficiency and cutting transaction process times.
- To provide transactional back up support for Relationship Managers
Trade Finance Support:
- Processing of shipping documents and PAAR release
- Preparation of credit tickets for release of shipping documents
- General liaison with IBC on all FX related requests
- Form M opening LC/Bills/Non-valid for FX
- Follow up on LC establishment with all relevant units
- Resolution of client issues/problem solving
- Report generation and rendition
- Cheque confirmations
- Loading of requests on Remedy and follow ups to ensure auctioning by the relevant unit(s).
- Monitoring of collections/credit inflows into accounts of clients under management and escalation of non-receipt or reduction of inflows.
- Treating client’s routine requests – funds transfer, cheque book request, funds placement, account reactivation, etc.
- Bank statement generation request processing.
- Marking and un-marking of liens.
- Ensuring KYC and BVN update of existing and new existing accounts
- Monitoring of monthly repayments on running facilities for assigned portfolios and timely escalation of incidences of obligation not being met by client.
- Monitoring maturing risk assets.
- Creation of Customer Profile on CAMS
- Preparation of BBRS on CAMS
- Preparation of credit tickets to initiate loan drawdown/disbursement
- Following up on credit disbursement tickets sent to Loan Booking
- Initiate loan liquidations
- Monitoring of segmentation/mapping/tiering of accounts in assigned portfolios.
- Collections/turnover monitoring and analysis.
- Monitoring and ensuring of client information completeness.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or equivalent in any discipline. Relevant professional qualification and/or a second degree would be an added advantage.
- Any banking experience would be an added advantage.
- Client experience as reflected in NPS and dipstick score for portfolio.
- Profitability of the portfolio vis a vis budgeted revenue numbers.
- Sustainable net balance sheet growth (as measured by CASA, LTD, quality of risk assets)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply