Office Secretary (Female) Position at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Currently we are increasing our capacity in Abuja and its environs and would want candidates to apply for:
Job Title: Office Secretary (Female)
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Applicants must be energetic, enthusiastic, honest and brilliantly smart; and very ready to learn and work in a team.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit hard copy of their CV’s and motivation letter at:
No 4 Odenna close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
For enquiries call: 080950126891.