Customer Service Executive needed at Lorache Group
Lorache Group – Our client, one of the Nigerian leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), request the service of active and vibrant individual with exceptional attributes to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Supporting sales and development departments
- Identifying new opportunities and Dealing with adjustments
- Manages all customer retention activities.
- Retain customers utilizing product and service knowledge to provide customers with correct solutions
- Responsible for Customers End to End life cycle in the network.
- Responsible for Customer Retention at Touch points.
- Responsible for leading a team of retention members
- Attempts to solve problem in order to retain customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- 3 years’ experience in customer retention
- Proven track record of success in previous role(s) with references
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of basic CRM software favorable
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.