Field Service Engineer Job at a Leading Internet Service Provider
Lorache Group – Our client, one of the Nigerian leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) request the service of active and vibrant individual with exceptional attributes to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience.
- The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols and use field automation systems
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- B.Sc/HND in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work and adapt to changing work schedules.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.