Accountants / Auditors Job at a Reputable Oil & Gas Company
MacTay Consulting – Our client, a giant in the Oil and Gas industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Auditor
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidates will be responsible for overseeing the accounting functions, audit of sales, and standard operating procedures of the company in assigned territories.
- Candidates will be expected to carry out regular audits, identify control lapses, improve controls and provide audit recommendations.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class Upper) in Accountancy, Finance or any related field. Must be a qualified Accountant.
- The candidate must have proven success in achieving exceptional audit performance with a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in accounting and auditing.
- Must have high degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to learn culture.
- Not more than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online