Nursery & Primary School Teacher Job at Querencia Schools
Querencia Schools is a robust ultra – modern Crèche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Lagos, Nigeria which is committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding programme that balances each child’s intellectual, physical, social, creative and emotional needs.
In Querencia Schools, We offer high standard, quality and outstanding academic curriculum where future leaders can disciplined and groomed.
As a newly introduced establishment, we are seeking the services of qualified personnel in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nursery & Primary School Teacher
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in the subject.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils/students as it relates to the subject.
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students
- Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Possesses and continually develops working knowledge of national curriculum programmes and frameworks
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
- Communicates with any and all other staff members who engage with students
- Co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- Maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across key stages.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- Keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines
- Attends occasional continuing education seminars
- Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organisation, and guidelines
- Minimum of a NCE in any related discipline
- Previous years of experience in teaching is a must with a minimum of 2 years
- Candidate must reside within Festac, Amuwo, Ago Palace Way, Ojo and Badagry environ.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, patient, responsible, resourceful and cheerful
- Must have a good sense of humour and be friendly.
- Dynamic, resourceful
- Computer literate
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word or PDF formats to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their names and the position they are applying for as the subject of the mail (eg. Position: Your Name)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.