Business Development Officer Position at a Luxury Boutique
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury Boutique in Lekki, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Coordinate business development planning and work closely with teams especially sales to develop proposals for client meetings.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in the company’s market space
- Work closely with the product team to meet consumer needs.
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as conferences, fairs etc., and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Work with the MD to generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors research, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Update and manage the company’s website and social media pages
- Provide weekly progress report
- Carry out other business development functions as may be required by management
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Candidate must live on the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates that live on the Lekki-Ajah axis should apply.