Admin Assistant/Social Media Executive Job at KUI Care
KUI, which means STAR in the I jaw tribe of southern Nigeria, is a personal care brand focusing on making products that helps you realize your potential. We believe we are our KUI selves when we are our true selves. We believe Individuality is undeniably beautiful, and to be truly beautiful is to be completely in love with oneself.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant/Social Media Executive
Job tasks include but are not limited to
- Ablility to create interactive designs for Social Media pages using Corel Draw and Photoshop is a Plus
- Manage current client base and Interact with potential customers
- Maintain the organisation’s website and upload contents to keep it up to date
- Work as a team with other departments of the organisation to achieve set goals
- Candidates should possess HND/B.Sc. qualification, with relevant skills to match the Job Description
Candidate must be:
- Able to use Microsoft package
- Living close to Obalende
- Work with minimal to no supervision
- Work under pressure
- A Quick learner and have a passion to excel
- A hard working person with the ability to problem solve. Common sense is the greatest quality required to work in this growing business
- Able to adapt to various situations, as the business requires.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV’s to: email@example.com