Cornerstone Insurance Plc Latest Recruitment
Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Claims Processor
- Acknowledging claim notification and requesting for claim substantiating documents
- Book appointment with claimants/brokers to arrange for physical inspection
- Under take physical inspection and investigation to ascertain validity of report claims
- Appointment of External/ Loss Adjuster for huge/technical claims and review of their report upon receipt, while other claims are adjusted in house based on laid down procedures and quantum of the claim.
- Prompt generation of documents (letter, Offer letter, Discharge voucher, Cheque Requisition, dispatching cheques promptly, required report etc) and communication of organisation’s position/decision within the specified Service Level Agreement.
- Strives to ensure Insured understands the benefits/scope of cover of the policy issued and what is not covered when a claim is controversial.
- Resolving Insured’s complaints related to Claims Administration, refers difficult or very complex complaints to Head of Central Claims when the need arises.
- Acting as liaison with various insurance stakeholders to foster effective relationship with client representatives.
- Prompt investigation of reported claims
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of claims documents before concluding the claim.
- Interpret policy wording, analyse and review adjustment to determine the company’s liability and make necessary recommendation to the Unit /Team Leader
- Compliance with various SLA –acknowledgement of mail, reviewing and summarising Adjuster’s report, carrying out in house adjustment, communicating the organisation’s decision, raising cheque requisition and dispatching claim cheques.
- Review reserve based on available information
- Send copies of loss adjusters reports to co-insurers and collate their recommendations
- Compliance with NAICOM guidelines
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports also quarterly returns as at when due.
- Ensure all insertions to the software are correct and in compliance with company’s policies and standard
- Advise Underwriting and Markers of risk improvement measures.
- Ensure that salvage and recoveries from negligent third party or co-insurers are utilized in reducing our outlay
- Ability to foster fruitful relationship between brokers and the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-4 years experience in Underwriting/Claims.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Job Title: Graphic and Digital Executive
- Design and create all marketing collateral for exhibitions, events, promotions, social media space and print production.
- Responsible for producing artwork that is consistent with the organizations brand and corporate messaging.
- Participating in the creation of online branding and artwork and coordination of the social media space
- Generate and execute digital campaigns
- Support the overall management of the Company’s website and other relevant online presence
- Liaising with printers, suppliers and design agencies.
- HND/First Degree in Visual Arts or Graphic Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the creative industry with online & offline artwork and designs for events, promotions and print production.
- Imaginative, innovation and naturally creative.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good digital knowledge – CMS, Social Media and CRM email marketing.
- Extremely creative; with industry experience, create all marketing collateral for events, promotions and print production. Able to forecast and work towards targets and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org