Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation Job at FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 2 1st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in Countries and Communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Contract Type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
Slot: 2 Openings
- Assistant Technical Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation will work closely with the M&E team at the Country Office of AHNI under the Global Fund project to ensure the provision of strong support to all M&E operations and other M&E processes which include database administration, data management, implementation science, quality assurance and improvement, data use and knowledge management.
- The job position holder will also support M&E field activities in all facilities supported by the Global Fund project in the priority and maintenance states.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS, or B.Sc/BA in statistics, pharmacy, microbiology, monitoring and evaluation or in relevant degree with at least one year relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- A post graduate degree in public health or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV’s) and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org stating the Job Position and location on the Subject column
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.