Quality Assurance Engineer Role at Chlorophyll Ventures Limited
Chlorophyll Ventures (trading as Chlorophyll Energy) is an Energy services and solutions provider that offers cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Survey of customers’ site to provide necessary information for installation.
- Monitor the progress of work on site.
- Audit Sites to ensure installation is done according to best practice and standard.
- Carry out Material Reconciliation
- Ensure proper reporting of activities.
- At least HND in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- COREN, and experience on metering and renewable energy projects will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sound ethics and integrity
- Creative and Innovative
- A good team player
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Safety consciousness.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision.
Between N90,000 – N100,000.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Position as the subject of the mail.