Current Vacancies In A Reputable Financial Institution
First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client, in the financial service sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Accounts and Finance
- The job holder will be responsible for overall financial management, regulatory & financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation of the company.
- Leads the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities and ensuring they are carried out efficiently and in line with the best practice and statutory requirements.
- Provides accurate and timely financial services including setting monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management of financial accounts and advice support that will inform decision making at all level.
- Manages the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of the variances.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting period close of process and monthly trial balance review to ensure integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting records.
- Coordinates the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Ensures Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by ensuring timely trial balance review, preparation of schedules to accounts and bank reconciliation reports.
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Manage and comply with Local, State and Federal Government statutory requirements and tax filings.
- Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Perform other assigned duties and responsibilities by Management.
- B.Sc/B.A in Accounting, Finance or related courses.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA etc.
- M.Sc/ MBA is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Solid Knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head, Accounts and Finance” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- We are seeking an experienced and outstanding Fleet Manager.
- Maintain vehicles’ dispatch systems
- Provide leadership & coordinate activities of team members
- Maintain accurate documentation of all lease transactions
- Ensure client satisfaction from external & internal customers
- Develop processes & policies for procurement, fleet management and internal operations
- Ensure total compliance with established processes
- Achieve cost saving targets through proper vendor management & service level agreements.
- Create and implement policies and standard operating procedures in key operational areas to maximize output
- Perform a significant role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at enhancing management reporting and overall organizational growth
- Review departmental budgets and managing costs
- 4 – 6 years fleet management experience in a business-to-business & leasing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Fleet Manager” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2018.