Graduate Plant Engineer needed at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
- Ensure regular routine maintenance on all the personalization, mailing, embedding and printing machines
- The maintenance schedule can either be daily, weekly or monthly depending on what is stated in the maintenance plan
- Liaise with external service supports on all issues on the machines and also ensure that they carry out their duties as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Prompt resolution of all machine related issues
- Ensure proper spare parts planning for stocking based on what is stipulate din the maintenance plan
- Maintain appropriate spare parts re-order level to avoid stock out when needed.
- Regular technology research improvement in maintenance methods
- Ensure all Electronic Payplus Limited’s resources in his possession are properly taken care of.
- Any other role that might be assigned by the Production Manager
- Minimum of University Graduate or its Equivalent in any Sciences course
- Minimum of One Year experience or must have undergone internal training within the production environment on machine maintenance
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates residing in surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply