Internal Control Officer Job at Dignity Finance and Investment Limited
Dignity Finance and Investment Limited is a fast growing finance and investment company located in Abuja. With the recent growth driven by the desire to increase their market share and expand business horizon and expand into neighbouring markets, the company seek to recruit resourceful, competent and result-oriented individuals to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- The desired candidate shall be responsible for the development and implementation of approved internal control strategies and work programmes in the company
- Ensure that the approved operating policy guidelines, procedure and performance standard addresses the company’s operational needs
- Must monitor the effectiveness of established Business control policies, processes and procedures
- Communicate identified weaknesses in control to management and Board
- Develop workable solutions to mitigate such identified weakness.
- Must possess a First Degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounts or any related field plus ACA
- Must possess minimum four (4) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages
- Must possess a good knowledge of business drivers and risk control associated with financial institutions
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and MUST possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to motivate talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.