Vacancy For Housekeeping Supervisor at BWC Hotels
At BWC Hotels your stay is an experience. An Experience in luxury. With world class services we create that perfect environment for business or pleasure. Come, spend some time with us and let us take care of everything.
We are an ocean view hotel situated right next to the new Eko Atlantic city. We are in the heart of commercial district which during the day houses the movers and shakers of the financial world and at night is the hotspot for the young and wild at heart.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels.
- Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Take periodic inventories, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
- Selects and purchases new furnishings.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
- Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th July, 2018.