Data Verification Analyst Job at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Verification Analyst
Job Ref: DVA 010
Duration: One Year Contract Only
Directly Reports To: Data Verification & Processing Manager, Supervisor, Team/Lead.
- We are looking to staff a project office for a government empowerment programs. Hence, we are looking for a competent and dedicated individual for one year contract position for the role of;
- To facilitate and process all registration details of applicants of the program.
- To identify and escalate appropriate queries arising from the verification process ensuring that only applicants with verified and appropriate ID are entered on the whitelist.
- Verification report
- Periodic analytics.
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Completing the verification checks for applicants to the program.
- Ensuring high standards of fidelity and attention to detail by conducting verifications using all available resources and following agreed procedures.
- Use appropriate questioning/investigation techniques to probe apparent anomalies/queries.
- Escalate anomalies/queries in line with processes.
- Complete verification of field data upon upload to ensure requirements of application are met.
- Key deliverables are produced within agreed timeframes to required standards.
- Verification reports are comprehensive and submitted within established timeframe.
Minimum Required Job Specifications
Academic and Professional:
- First degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline field.
- Demonstrable experience of similar work and working in a customer focused environment
- Integrity; Accountability; Excellence; Professionalism; Teamwork; Transparency.
- Use of Spreadsheets/Data entry skills
- High level of attention to detail and focus on “getting it right” first time
- Highly developed ability to pay close attention to detail so that work produced is reliable and accurate.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- A collaborative approach to team working and cross organizational team working
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Ranges between N180,000 – N250,000 monthly (based on experience) for the one year contract duration.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘DVA010’ as subject of mail.
- Ideal applicants should be resident in Abuja. Applicants who are willing to relocate to Abuja are welcome. However, please note there is no consideration for relocation allowance
- Qualified applicants’ will be contacted for interviews.
- Do not apply if you hold a full time job.