Patrol Inspector Vacancy at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
- Ensures daily and periodic patrol of all beats assigned to him for proper supervision
- Participates in planning, development, and management of security services through the gathering of information from members of the guard force
- Ensures that the Guards’ behavior is in consonance with the company rules and regulations and reporting violation for punishment
- Ensures that post orders are strictly followed
- Ensures that operational motorcycles and other equipment are in good condition
- Inspects all documents/logs kept at various beats to ensure proper documentation
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Area Manager or the Management.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org