Projects Officer Opening at Mediavision Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Officer
- To be responsible for defining project budgets and ensuring that they are well managed
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlined in the relevant specifications for assigned projects.
- To produce regular reports and giving updates on current projects and for future projects that has been submitted for evaluation.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of major projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are properly planned, communicated and Progressed throughout the project lifecycle.
- To provide project management resource to directly manage projects across the organisation, delivering within the agreed scope and timescale.
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-26 years
- Candidates should also be willing to travel for short periods when required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a perquisite.
- Good Letter writing skills is an added advantage.
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org