HR/L&D Training Executive Job at Pedagogue 100 International Limited
Pedagogue 100 International Limited is a soft-skills training solutions provider for the legal workforce in Nigeria. We offer training courses through a team of experienced and practicing lawyers who are selected based on their professional reputation and accomplishments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/L&D Training Executive
- The HR/L&D Training Executive will work in partnership with the management of Pedagogue to provide a comprehensive set of services, advice and support to Pedagogue employees.
- The HR/L&D Training Executive will work proactively to ensure employees are able to deliver their work accountabilities effectively through advising, coaching and provision of appropriate tools, as well as supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Recruitment and selection
- HR Administration
- HR Management Compensation and benefits.
- The HR/L&D Training Executive will develop, promote and organize a range of training events for Pedagogue’s clients such as seminars, conferences, corporate on-boarding and corporate retreats; seeking opportunities to generate income through sponsorship, attendance, and commercial activities.
- The HR/L&D Training Executive will also provide a high level of customer service, sales and training administration support by managing enquiries and event administration to meet client’s training needs.
- Investigating, collecting and defining the training needs within different corporate organizations;
- preparing the training calendar, create relevant programs and modules, and oversee training for clients;
- Supporting the Training Coordinator in developing the growth strategy plan with accurate market intelligence data so as to achieve the committed business objectives.
- Provision of regular management information reports and data as required to assist management to review performance against budget in line with processes and KPI’s.
- Managing pre and post all training preparation and logistics support with line management as required to deliver business objectives.
- Liaising with Finance/accounting department to ensure Purchase Orders (PO) or payments are received for the training/ training candidates and liaise with Finance/Accounts Department for invoicing.
- Working on improvements for the training administration, training execution and training service in consultation with other relevant departments and offices and provide trainee feedback & training material improvements to the quality department.
- Identifying and booking locations for training events, and making catering arrangements
- Assisting in development, production, management and tracking of training and training materials for the company’s LMS website;
- Researching, coordinating and schedule trainings
- Manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Assist in procuring credible and experienced faculty
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in HR and a minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in HR and/or a training and development role.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and detailed Cover Letters (stating why they are right for the position) to: firstname.lastname@example.org