Human Resources Manager/Administrative Assistant Job at Dsuper Engineering
Dsuper Engineering is a Nigerian based Multi-Industry conglomerate with the aim of creating solutions and opportunities in Engineering, Agriculture, Mining, Petroleum and Consultancy. we are dedicated in providing quality goods and services to our customers as well as fostering a healthy partnership with our prospective partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager/Administrative Assistant
- Development of personnel policies
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Coordinate HR/Admin personnel
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Formulates current and long-range programs, plans, policies.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates
- Verbal Communication.
- Teamwork, Supply Management.
- Interviewing Skills,
- Applicant with Science background is added advantage.
- Dsuper Engineering has designed flexible benefits package that suit it staffs
- Salary Range: N140,000 – N190,000 per month plus incentives
- 3% pension scheme
- Also includes bonuses
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s/Resumes to the “HR” using via: firstname.lastname@example.org The position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- CV’s should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.