Utility Field Engineer wanted at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Field Engineer
Function/Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- Handles the field operation of the unit or part of the unit (along with coordination of panel operators and shift in charge)
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of panel officer/shift in charge
- Coordinates with Maintenance team to attend to the Equipment maintenance activity /instruments / controllers/ transmitters/ control valves etc., and maintain the control systems
- Maintains a record of bypass of safety interlocks and ensures approvals are available from competent authority for the same.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering (preferably Mechanical),
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in refinery utility operations, should be familiar with refinery utility operation.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online