Office Cleaner/Janitor needed at Dewdropsignatures Limited
Dewdropsignatures Limited is an Innovative Equipment Maintenance and Facility Management Company, utilizing Cutting Edge Technology and Systems and an Empowered Work Force to offer all that broad spectrum of services required to assure that your built environment performs the functions you designed it for.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Cleaner/Janitor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties at our client locations using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- SSCE/WASC O’Level Education.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Info@dewdropsignatures.com.ng