Current Job Vacancies at Cway Group
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Admin
- Formulate and Improve Admin Processes: improve the administrative management system, processes and standards according to company’s strategy, objectives and policies; and improve efficiency of the administrative department continuously through training and assessment of staff’s work.
- Department Internal Management: Revise and develop departmental work policies, rules and regulations, operating procedures, operational standards, and organize the implementation. Set up the department organization structure and position, allocate human resources, manage the performance of employees, and improve the efficiency of the Department.
- Oversee Security Personnel: Establish security management system and processes according to company’s policies monitor the implementation of systems and processes by outsourcing Security Company, improve the company’s security management level proactively to forestall security emergencies.
- Fleet Management: Coordinate fleet purchase, registration, usage and maintenance. Oversees driver’s activities according to company’s policies, monitor the implementation of system and processed by driver supervisor, to ensure the safe usage of vehicles.
- Fixed Assets Management: Create a fixed management system in place. Monitor the routine inspection of fixed assets to ensure timely repairs and other forms of intervention.
- Accommodation & Janitorial Services: Provide/manage a conducive accommodation for the foreign/visiting staff. Maintain a tidy offices and premises. Promptly provide adequate supplies of cleaning materials.
- Expenses Budget Management: Audit supply allocations to other units ensuring compliance. Establish process of managing office requests and supplies. Monitor Admin’s entire cost ensuring cost effectiveness and ROI.
- Archives Management: Establish and implement the management system and processes of Archives Office and archives, implement the principle of designated person to keep the key to Archives Office, and achieve the goal of safety of Archives Office and accurate, easy to access of archives.
- Environment Management: Oversee all environmental services and ensure compliance with environmental regulations including overseeing preparation of all regulatory environmental reports and requirements. To supervise the fumigation, pest control and waste management of the company.
- Public Relations Management: Liaise with Government Regulatory authorities on statutory inspections and payments. Collect and update the relevant government policy documents related to the company’s production and operation ensuring strict compliance.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
The Job Duty as following:
- Organize the Food safety management System builtup of the company, participate in the implementation of the Duty and limits of authority in food safety and quality.
- Arrange the training and advertising according the standard of food safety management system
- Improve the management files about Food Safety in food industry. Includes: handbook of Food Quality and Food Safety management, procedure documents, HACCP plan, operation regulations or Homework guidance and other norm documents. maintenance and update regularly.
- Hold the training for the relevant personnel according the requirement of food safety management files procedure.
- Regularly checking and assessing the operation situation of the food safety management system in the company, audit the differences between the actual implementation and standard requirments, and carry out the suggestion and requirement for improvement, in order to reduce and correct the difference between actuality and standard, to make sure the actual result and expected requirement consistent.
- Carry out the audit and monitor of the company’s management system, and manage the inspection from the clients.
- Regularly do the risk analyst and assessment about the company’s products according to the relevant legal norm and standard, make sure the sustainable and positive development in food safety.
- Regularly Monitor the Food Safety Management System for the suppliers. Make sure the sauce of food Safe.
- Regularly report the operation situation, effect and result of the company’s food safety management system to the leaders.
- Over five years working experience of quality control in Food industry, and over three years working experiences of similar position in large scale FMCG industry. Major in Food Science and Engineering.
Job Title: Factory Manager
- Implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand. Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, and facility readiness by directly coordinating with related support functions
- Ensures performance conforms to BEST in CLASS practices. Communicate and deploy company policies to staff. Compile and send all reports as at when due (10:00am daily).
- Major Result’s measurement:
- Efficiency, OOS, PDQI.PCQI, LTA, Effective implementation of maintenance plan
- Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, Corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget
- Produce and use Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI’s relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance
- Communicate targets and results to associates. Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses due to raw material wastages. Build team’s capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Build productive relationships with the employee/ union representatives
Major Result’s Measurement:
- Cost/case, Productivity Indicators (Material Usage rates).
- Quality/Engineering and Food Safety:
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity and efficiency in the factory.
- Establish monitors and reinforces control across the entire factory related to Production, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and H&S
- Propose and implement Corrective actions due to non-conformances and according to Audit reports.
- Manage Food Safety System through effective HACCP, FSMS, ERP, 5S, GHK and GMP programs implementation in the plant.
- Ensures that CCPs are working at specified point and appoints specific staff to monitor each CCP
- Ensures that staffs comply with the factory GMP requirements and food handlers test at specified intervals.
- Ensures adequate cleaning of the work environment.
Major Result’s Measurement:
- QMS implementation, ISO 220000 certification & CAPs
- Maximum of 2 incidence of product recall, Maximum allowable of 5 Consumer Complain annually
- Effective good housekeeping of 90%.
- Train and develop old and new staff in all relevant skills necessary to discharge job effectively.
- Major Result’s Measurement: Productivity Indicators
- Develop and manage the appropriate structure of Personnel-Materials readiness in order to deliver the expected Qualitative Volume at the appropriate cost
- Ensure personnel awareness of the Plant’s and Department’s Priorities and results. Set Job Descriptions-Individual Performance Objectives-Performance Evaluations-Development, discipline and Succession plan for immediate associates
- Asses readiness of personnel, propose reward schemes for best performers, as well as punitive actions for lower than acceptable performance. Create and facilitate a high level of co-operation with other Departments and functions of the Company, as well as inter-group relations and synergies
Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Statutory Bodies:
- Involvement in the development of Risk Assessment for all section in the department
- Develop safe systems of work to create an injury free workplace
- Reporting all incident and accident for investigation
- Liaise with all statutory and regulatory bodies on issues around standards (NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NISP, LSWRC etc)
- Major result’s measurement: Effective good housekeeping of 90%, , Effective Communication with team, plant management, internal customers.
- Ensure compliance audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality and safety of the product, workers/public/contractors safety and environmental pollution always.
- Coordinate operation and maintenance of equipment to minimize effect on environment, eliminate Food Safety hazards.
- Store, use and dispose hazardous materials in line with best practice
- Train associates on environmental regulatory and best practice requirements
- Create awareness and training of associate on Safety related issues.
- Enforcement of PPE usage in the department
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th August, 2018.