Data Analyst Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst (With R – Programming Skills)
Ref Code: DA/JUL/2018
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the usage of statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports using Microsoft office tools
- Scorecard Data Monitoring and reporting
- Analyze data in support of business cases and proposed projects by departmental managers.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Communicates the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Designs the report and includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Advice on the best methods to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Analyze data for customer segmentation
- Perform Gap Analysis on a quarterly basis on business processes which is has a great influence on data.
- Prepare, deliver reports, and provide recommendations of alternatives that address existing or potential trouble arears in the business.
- Contribute in diverse ways to the improvement and growth of the Company. Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis projects
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum education qualification of B.Sc. / HND in Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 2 years data mining experience
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially with R – Programming, Excel, power point, etc.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Good presentation skills
Desired Technical Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with emphasis on:
- Functions and Formulas (including V-look up, H-look up, Sum IF etc.)
- Extensive practical knowledge of Pivot Tables to analyse big data
- Data Validation
- Data Storage and Security
- Dash Board Creation
- Presenting bulk data in graphs and charts in a clear manner
- Excellent analytical capabilities , ability to draw conclusions from analysed data
- Knowledge of SQL:
- Ability to write basic SQL queue
- Knowledge of Common Data Sources
- Knowledge of SQL Server Databases
- Knowledge of SQL Server OLAP, dimensions, Fact Tables etc.
- Advanced Power Point knowledge (transparent illustration of quantified data)
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.