Graduate Administrative/Technical Assistant Job at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Technical Assistant
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of training project, impact and areas for improvement
- Preparing and submitting monthly status reports capturing critical activities and achievement
- Co-ordinating the activities of all the lead farmers (trainers) assigned to the delivery of the small holder farmers training
- Interacting on a frequent basis with colleagues and external partners
- Managing workflow on training projects by ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed promptly
- Acting as the point of contact for training participants
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensuring standards and requirements are met through periodic monitoring and evaluation
- Escalating all related project issues beyond immediate control
- Generating emails and reports when appropriate
- Respond to questions and requests for information related to the agric training project
- Undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings and teleconferences, including invitations, collation of responses
- Database maintenance and preparation of presentations and reports.
- B.Sc in Agric.
Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years work experience.
Qualification & Experiences:
- People management
- Working within a team
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Personal experience with training coordination
- Empathy for farmers and interaction with farmers and agric business
- Good understanding of agriculture practices
- Results- number of training coordinated versus actual trainings delivered
- Stakeholders- stakeholders satisfaction level (AFOS and the participating partners, training compliance rate)
- Reports- Timely reporting (End of month)
- Fast learning with capacity to think and work effectively
- Business writing, communication and reporting skills
- An in-depth understanding of both the agric business and small enterprise world
- Capacity to work under pressure in a fast moving/growing organisation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to negotiate and interact at management level with partners
- Knowledge of agricultural systems and techniques
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-national environment
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online