New Job Vacancies at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heater Reformer, Construction
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Heater Reformer Construction Candidates for Refinery
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery,experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos
- To identify the heater / reformer component and check suitably as per the drawings and packing list. M1
- To interact with vendor and contractor for sequential pre-assembly and erection.
- To ensure fabrication & Erection work of as per design / approved drawings.
- To plan and systematically execute refractory works.
- To plan the pigtail and header of reformers.
- To ensure proper welding sequence and radiography.
- To plan and install the ducting / chimney and heater accessories.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.E/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 20 years experience.
Job Title: Instrumentation Maintenance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- We are looking for Instrumentation Maintenance Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Should have worked in a large crude oil Refineries/ Petrochemical Complex / Fertilizer Industries
- Should have thorough knowledge and experience in operation and maintenance of all process Instruments, like Transmitters, Process Interlocks, level Instruments, thermowells, thermocouples of various types, Analyzers, mass flow meters, Product Tank Level Indicators, vibration Monitoring Instruments, PLCs, System1 DCS, UPS, CCTV System, Plant annunciation system etc.
- Should be capable of leading team of Maintenance personnel to carry out day to day maintenance, preventive maintenance schedule, Testing of Instruments, Calibration of Instruments, trouble shooting of Plant interlocks and instruments.
- Should have Knowledge and experience of Repair/ Overhaul of Control Valves, Turnaround Management, spares management, Skill Development of team, cable laying, testing, UPS maintenance, SAT &FAT
- Exposure to SAP maintenance module
- Experience in effectively handling Instrument work shop
- Conversant with Reliability improvement measures.
- Conversant with Safety systems and Work Permits for Safe working.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Instrumentation & Electronic
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in refinery maintenance, 5 years’ maintenance senior management experience in a major refinery.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern maintenance planning and control systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.